ARE YOU READY TO SEE SOME CHARACTERS DRAWN FROM 3/4THS VIEW FACING LEEEFFFTTT [AUDIENCE ROARS]
A young gay dragon being forced to explain to his dad why he’s only kidnapping princes
A young gay prince having to explain to his dad how he keeps managing to get kidnapped by the same dragon, over and over.
so does the dragon shapeshift or are 100,000+ people really okay with a dragon a human doing the do
People want to fuck dragons this isn’t a new phenomenon
#if a donkey can fuck a dragon then why can’t i
Nick failed to properly promote the debut of Book 3 and is making the same mistake with Book 4. So this is a reminder. Spread the word!
Also, I’ll be talking about and/or drawing episodes as soon as they air, so if you watch them later, make sure to blacklist my #spoiler posts.
So I’ve been keeping an eyeball on the Rainbow Rocks spoilers and news and I am excite.
Though… Going to avoid reading anymore comment sections as much as possible. Because the bitching is about to get extra nasty.
…To the entitled whiney ass “bronies” who refer to Twilight as a “stupid fucking…
a moment of silence for the english teachers that have to read angsty 13 year old creative writing
a moment of silence for the university professors that have to read what amounts to the same basic thing, now with 50% more grammar and syntax and 100% more pretention
- The Book of Life was made by a mexican person, stop with the “this is racist” “not latino enough” “too 'spanish'"commentaries.
- This movie is NOT offensive for us in any way.
- We actually fucking love the art, it’s freaking gorgeous
- This movie it’s released in Halloween but it doesn’t mean they’re mistaking it with Día de Muertos.
- Almost every mexican has a relative called “Maria” because it’s very common here. If they wanted to name the girl as Maria they have all the right to do it.
- If you want to cosplay as “La Muerte”, you can do it, just have in mind that you’re agreeing with respecting this holiday and our culture as it is. YOU CAN, JUST GIVE IT THE RESPECT IT DESERVES. IT’S NOT LIKE HALLOWEEN, WE ACTUALLY RESPECT VERY MUCH OUR TRADITIONS.
- This movie is a way to show the rest of the world our culture and we’re not getting offended about everything.
-With love, a mexican who’s very excited for the movie.
A friend of mine just messaged me saying “I fucked up. I was doing math with my son, and I told him to ‘hold up eleven fingers’ and he started to panic and I didn’t realize why until he screamed ‘MOM…MOM I ONLY HAVE TEN”
so i finally received my transistor usb today and
I’ve been to a ton of cons this year both as a fan and as a panelist, and because I see a lot of the same things happening at panels I thought this might be of help to both new and old con attendees. This is specifically for Q&As but can be applied to normal panels too.
If you’re going to…
I always have the hardest time finding these posts for some reason — asking a good question at a panel is much harder than most people realize!
About the only thing I’d add to this ties into the “being respectful of others wanting to ask questions point”, because you’ll always get those “questions” that take over a minute to actually ask something because the asker is so busy rambling at the mike about their life’s story or God knows what. We’ve all cringed at those kinds of monologues, so try not to author one yourself…